Thursday, March 26, 2009

To put their own dreams

The early 19th century, the United States in a remote town, there lived a well known business tycoon, tycoons have a 19-year-old son called Berger. One day after dinner, Berger appreciate the beauty of the autumn moonlight. Suddenly, he saw under the street lights outside the window and he stood a young age, that young people dressed in an old Men's Spyder Jacket, lean body very weak. Berger go downstairs to ask why the young man stood there a long time, young people with depression said to him: "I have a dream, that is their own to have a quiet apartment after dinner to enjoy the wonderful side window the moonlight. However, these are for me just very distant. "Berger said:" Well, then please tell me, from the most recent dream you are what? "" I think, that is, be able to lying on a bed, spacious comfortable to sleep. "Berger patted him on the shoulder and said:" Friends, today evening I can let you dream come true. "Thus, Berger led him into a magnificent apartment, put him with to your room, pointing goes soft luxurious bed said: "This is my bedroom, sleeping in here to ensure that the same comfort in paradise."
The following morning, Berger got up early. He gently pushed his own bedroom door, they found everything neat bed, clearly no one slept. Berger doubts walk the garden, he found that young people are lying in the garden on a bench to sleep sweet.
Berger wake him, puzzled and ask: "What you do not sleep in here?" Young smiled said: you give me enough of those already, thank you ... ... "Then the young people go."
The day after 30 years, Berger received a sudden invitation exquisite, one claiming to be him, "Friend of 30 years ago," the man invited him to take part in a lake where the celebration of the completion of the village leave.
Where he not only appreciate the elegant architecture, but also met many celebrities. Then, he saw the lord of the impromptu speech.
"Today, I wish to thank is my success on the road, the first to help my people. He is my friend of 30 years ago Berger ... ..." Then million in public applause, walked straight up to the face of the Berger , and embraced him tightly. At this time, Berger was suddenly, before the reputation of the steel tycoon Turner, the original is 30 years ago that poor young man. At the reception, Turner of Berger said: "When you put me into the bedroom, I can not believe the dream is on the immediate. That moment, I suddenly understand that the bed does not belong to me, so come dreams are short-lived. I should stay away from it. I want his dream to himself, belong to really go looking for my bed! Now, I finally found. "